It's sad, but it's a fact: no one is immune to psoriasis. At some point, the body gives a "failure" and unpleasant flaky plaques and spots appear on the skin. Especially if there is a genetic predisposition to the disease. The disease is not fatal, but it causes a lot of aesthetic discomfort - you must always think about how to dress to hide skin defects. What can we say about the complications in the personal life of psoriasis patients!
Most often, the object of the "attack" of chronic dermatitis, as psoriasis can also be called, are the folds of the knee and elbow, the scalp and the back.
Many methods have been developed and used in modern medicine to treat psoriasis, but none of them provide a complete cure for this insidious disease. In fact, all drugs today only provide for a more or less long stage of disease remission. It is not uncommon to achieve long-term, life-long remission. A very important role in such cases is played by folk remedies for the treatment of psoriasis.
Herbal tea for psoriasis
Treatment of psoriasis with herbs occupies an important place in therapeutic measures aimed at psoriatic rashes. Medicinal herbs for psoriasis help well and lead to many years of remission and are practically harmless, unlike pharmaceutical preparations.
Wild dried herb rosemary (two tablespoons), centaur (two tablespoons), tricolor violet (one and a half tablespoons), medicinal fumes (one tablespoon) and wild hoof (three and a half tablespoons) infused with boiling water, insist for one Now . Drink the resulting infusion in small portions throughout the day.
Note: If there are problems with the cardiovascular system, the hoof should be "thrown away" from the recipe.
Sophora flowers against psoriasis
Pour about 75 grams of Sophora's dried flowers with high-quality vodka in a quantity of about one and a half or two glasses. Infuse for at least a month in a place protected from light. When ready, take the resulting drug with teaspoons, one shortly before meals three times a day.
You can prepare a variant of alcohol-free tincture: prepare half a glass of dried flowers or sofora fruits in the evening in a thermos and insist overnight.
Herbal infusion with corn stigmas against psoriasis
Oral intake of medicinal herbs allows you to cleanse the body from the inside, increase immunity. This type of use of plants involves the preparation of decoctions, tinctures and herbal teas.
Ingesting this collection helps reduce the severity of psoriasis symptoms, peeling gradually disappears.
For infusion, dry herbs - twine, elecampane root, cranberry leaf, field horsetail - mince. Add one tablespoon each of black elderflower and corn stigmas. Pour in hot water, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Infuse for about an hour, take half a glass, regardless of food. The course of treatment is not less than a month.
Lotions of yarrow against psoriasis
Prepare a strong decoction of yarrow: a glass of dry raw material for three glasses of boiling water. Leave for an hour and a half. Moisten the gauze pads in the decoction and apply them to the areas affected by the plaques.
Popular ointments for psoriasis
- A pack of butter, half a glass of vinegar essence, a raw chicken egg, mix and grind, "forget" for a week in the refrigerator. Then lubricate the skin areas affected by psoriasis daily. After the homemade ointment is absorbed, grease the plaques with salicylic ointment.
- Celandine roots insist on alcohol for five or seven days - a glass of well-ground vegetable raw materials for one and a half glasses of alcohol. Mix the infusion obtained with half a glass of fish oil or melted internal lard. Use ointment to treat psoriasis plaques.
- Oak bark (about 150 grams) ground into powder. Pour the chamomile (two tablespoons of inflorescences) into the butter (250 grams) melted in a water bath, boil in oil for five minutes over low heat. Then add the oak powder and keep on the stove for another 15 minutes. Filter the hot mass. Store the ointment in the refrigerator.
- Mix three raw egg whites with wood ash obtained from the combustion of oak bark and rosehip branches. Add a teaspoon of celandine. And - the highlight of the recipe - a spoonful of fat. Mix all the ingredients well, insist in the room for two weeks. Apply the ointment three to four times a day on the skin affected by dermatitis.
- Grind the shells of 15 nuts, pour a glass of alcohol and leave for a week. Then pour the ash from the burnt oak bark into the infusion, add a spoonful of fresh honey. Mix - and after three days the ointment is ready. Store in the refrigerator in an opaque container.
- Assume the fats in equal parts: internal lard, internal goose fat, olive oil (unrefined). Cut the pork fat and goose fat, put it in a saucepan, melt it over low heat. Pour a tablespoon of dry camphor and add a crumb of sublimate about the size of a grain of barley. Pour in the olive oil, mix and heat slightly. Transfer the ointment to an opaque glass container, store in a cool place. Lubricate the plates once or twice a day.
Herbal baths based on celandine, chamomile, oak bark, twine help relieve the condition during the exacerbation of psoriasis. Vegetable raw materials for the preparation of therapeutic baths can be taken in arbitrary doses and combinations, pre-infused with boiling and insistent water.