Many people know firsthand such an unpleasant disease as psoriasis. Its characteristic external manifestations include peeling, inflammation and itching of the skin, and the aesthetic appearance of the rash causes some social discomfort. Treatment of psoriasis with folk methods allows you to successfully cope with the disease for a long time.
On the pages of "Folk Medicine", the healer gives two recipes on how to get rid of psoriasis at home, using unusual folk methods for treatment. This wonderful doctor from the last century claimed that they are very effective. Check out these and other popular folk recipes effective for psoriasis. In treating this skin disease, you need to try different methods to find a remedy that will help you.
Home therapy has been used for many years. Cases of dermatological disorders have been found since ancient times, when modern anti-inflammatory drugs did not exist and people managed themselves with herbal remedies. So, how to get rid of the folk methods of psoriasis?
Treatment of psoriasis folk methods
These are real non-traditional methods of treating psoriasis with folk remedies that effectively help get rid of the disease on the head, hands and the whole body at home.
Excellent helps cleanse and restore the agave juice of the affected skin.
These folk remedies for psoriasis seem a little strange, but many people have tried them and completely cured the disease. Here are the recipes of folk medicine:
- In autumn or spring, when the weather changes, the window panes mist up. Collect this "sweat" and moisten the skin areas affected by psoriasis. Let the moisture dry and wet again. Repeat this procedure many times.
- If the horse is forced to run quickly in circles or just along the road, foam will appear - "horse soap". Lubricate the areas affected by psoriasis with this foam, wait for it to dry and lubricate again. And many times. Psoriasis will disappear very quickly.
Psoriasis - home treatment with herbs
The best result in the treatment of psoriasis folk methods offers an integrated approach with the simultaneous use of several agents. Take, for example, inside - infusions of medicinal herbs, externally - lubricate the affected skin or take therapeutic baths.
- Mix valerian root, St. John's wort, celandine, succession (ratio 1: 1: 1: 3). Prepare a glass of boiling water for 1 s. L. mixture, wrap, leave for 1 hour. Drink with psoriasis 1/2 tbsp. twice a day (after meals).
- Pour 2 s. L. burdock herbs 500 ml of boiling water, close the lid, heat in a water bath for 10 minutes, let it brew for 1 hour, strain. Take 2-3 times a day (hot) 15 minutes before meals.
- Mix 1 secondol. elecampane root, calamus rhizomes, succession herbs, celandine and field horsetail, cranberry leaves and nettle, chamomile flowers, black elderberry and calendula. Prepare 2 s. L. mixture of 500 ml of boiling water, gently boil for 5 minutes, let it brew for half an hour, strain. Take half a glass after meals for a month.
- If you have psoriasis, baths with a decoction of twine will certainly improve the condition of the skin. Bathe in succession every day for 15 to 20 minutes. Other herbs can also be added to such a bath: chamomile, celandine, sage, horsetail, calendula. After the herbal bath, do not wipe the skin, let it dry.
- Pour 100 g of dry celandine grass with 4 - 5 liters of water, bring to a boil, cover, let it brew for about an hour, strain, add to the bath (20 - 30 liters of water with a temperature of 40 - 45 degrees ). The daily duration of the bath is 10-15 minutes, the water should cover all areas of the diseased skin.
- A good result is the treatment of psoriasis with fresh celandine juice. Throughout the summer, 2-3 times a day, lubricate the affected areas with juice, let the skin dry. Celandine juice during flowering has a special power. If you carry out the celandine juice treatment in this way in a row for three consecutive periods of summer vegetation of the plant, you will be able to completely clean the diseased skin from the plaques.
Treatment with other folk remedies
These recipes, how and with what simple folk remedies can cure psoriasis, have been tested by traditional medicine for many generations. They really help, but be patient, the cure won't come quickly.
Birch tar for psoriasis
Apply tar to problem areas with a cotton swab. The first days - for 10 minutes (then wash with tar soap), then (for 10 days) bring the exposure time to 30 - 40 minutes. Tar has a strong odor, so it is better to carry out the procedure in the evening. The smell will disappear overnight. The effect will become noticeable after a few days, but it is necessary to continue the treatment in this way until the skin is fully restored.
Treatment of psoriasis with solid oil
Spread the affected skin (thickly) with fat. Wash the first days after 15-20 minutes, then leave the greased longer (it should be brought up to 1 hour). The duration of the treatment is approximately 2 months.
Propolis for psoriasis
You will need to prepare the ointment:
- grate 50 grams of propolis on a fine grater;
- bring to a boil 500 grams of unsalted natural butter, pour the propolis and remove the butter from the heat;
- mix well until the oil cools completely, store in the refrigerator.
Spread the ointment on gauze and apply to the diseased skin areas (before the procedure, clean the skin with hydrogen peroxide). Keep such a compress for 10 - 12 hours. Repeat the procedure every day.
How to use soda
Such treatment is quite effective and safe, but it doesn't help everyone. Starting the use of soda, be careful, carefully check your condition. Baking soda (baking soda) for treatment can be used in many ways:
- Soda baths. Taking such baths relieves inflammation, redness, itching. Dissolve 300 g of soda in a bain-marie with warm water (temperature 36 - 38 degrees). First, rinse the body with clean water, then take a bath for 20 minutes, it is not necessary to dry yourself with a towel. Let your body dry a little and wrap yourself in a warm fluffy dressing gown. Course 15 - 20 procedures in 2 days. You can take a bath by adding 250 g of soda, 500 g of salt, 5 ml of iodine or 300 g of soda and 500 g of sea salt to the water. If the skin is very sensitive, reduce the concentrations of the ingredients.
- With damage to the scalp. A soda solution (1 teaspoon to 1 glass of water) rubs into the scalp in a circular motion. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, rinse well with warm water.
- Compress. Mix the soda with the olive oil, until the consistency of thick sour cream. Apply gruel on the affected areas, cover with cling film with a film, soak for 4-5 hours (you can leave it overnight).
- Gadget. Dilute 1 s. L. soda in 30 ml of warm water. Moisten a piece of natural fabric with the solution, apply to the problem area, leave for 30 minutes. The procedure is carried out 10 - 14 days in a row.
activated charcoal for psoriasis
This tool costs a dime, but it really gets rid of the itchy, flaky spots. You can apply it in two ways:
- Welcome inside. Take the tablets daily for 1 - 1, 5 months for every 10 kg of body weight 1 tablet with plenty of water.
- Gadget. Grind 5 tablets, mix with boiled water to get a slurry. Apply to irritated skin, soak for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water, lubricate with baby cream.
All of these tools are quite effective. So that psoriasis does not reduce the quality of your life, choose the recipe you like and treat it with folk methods. Heal and heal!